- The cover is made of vegetable tanned leather and will come alive to your touch. It will naturally darken on the places you touch it the most. We would advise not to use any product to protect it but to let this natural process take its course.
How do I use the motherhood journal?
- You can use the inserts just as you please. Do you like to write? Write! Do you like to draw? Draw! We made it so it can fit everybody’s needs and wishes. When your insert is full you can easily replace it with a new one. Any A5 format notebook will fit perfectly. Keep your insert in a safe place so you can bundle them all together when the time is right.
If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re more than happy to help you.
How durable is this product?
- The covers are made from the leather that is a by-product of the meat and dairy industries. These hides have been rigorously selected from the best sources of Europe by a Belgium factory that developed an innovative tanning process based on water recycling and have greatly reduced water usage in the manufacturing process, saving 13 million litres of water each year as a result.
- The cover is made of high quality leather and designed to last (more than) a lifetime.
- The leather is vegetable tanned. Tanning is the process through which animal hides are turned into leather is referred to as tanning. Vegetable tanning is the most environmentally-friendly method of leather production. Only natural and organic substances are used during the production process.
- The leather is compliant with the European REACH regulations.
- The paper is made from bio and recycled paper as well as the packaging
What payment options do you accept?
- We currently accept the following payment methods: Ideal, Mastercard & Visa (creditcard).
Is it possible to send me an invoice?
- Sure, just send us an email including your order number, and we’ll make sure to send you a digital invoice.
Shipping & delivery
Can you gift-wrap my order?
- We take great care when we sent your order. It is placed in a GOTS-certified cotton dustbag and then placed in a package made from recycled materials. No need for extra wrapping if you ask us.
Can I add a personal note to my order?
- Absolutely! Just leave a note in the order form with your personal text, and we will make sure to write this on a card for you and add it to your order. Normally we don’t add any invoices to our orders.
Shipping methods & fees
- Depending on your location, we ship our products using DHL, DPD or PostNL via our sending partner Sendcloud. For customers in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France it’s also possible to ship your order directly to a service point.
- Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight & dimensions of the product and the delivery location. Please take note that orders placed from outside the EU (e.g. the United States, Canada or Australia) may take longer to be delivered due to strict customs regulations.
- Once we’ve shipped your order, you’ll receive a notification that includes a tracking link.
- We will send your order within two working days
- We strive to deliver the best possible products. If, however, you are unsatisfied with your order (or certain products within an order), then you can return it within 14 days of receiving the order. You must first send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the product(s) you wish to return, the order number and your bank account number. Please also inform us of the reason for the return so that we can continue to improve our products and our service. Our return address is Leeuwarderweg 18, 1025RW Amsterdam.
- Please keep in mind that only unused, undamaged merchandise may be returned. Please include the original sales receipt.
NONA Amsterdam Leeuwarderweg 72